“We’re designers (creatives, strategists, creators, craftsmen) putting our hands in the dirt (and on the keyboard) designing a world worth living in.”
We are ‘Āina. A studio for identity and design. Down to earth people. For brands who like to dream big. We transform brands into movements — those things people love so much they shape them, join them and share them. We combine unicorns surfing rainbows with pragmatic strategy. All in an open-minded work culture, that helps us create work crafted with perfection.
– Internationally awarded (if Design Award),
– based out of Maui with locations in Milwaukee and Porto.
– founded in 2010 (Germany, since 2016 in Hawaii)
– specialized industries: sports, fashion, lifestyle, telecommunication/IT, FMCG, banking, hospitality
1. Unique brand building methodology, identity-based brand positioning (strengthen the relationship between brands and people)
2. Experienced 360: creatives and strategist and interim executive (We have been in the driver’s seat (interim manager), the passenger’s seat (studio/agency owner) and heck, weʻve even built the car (entrepreneur/owner of own products).
3. A sustainable design approach, master degrees in sustainable design (from local resources to global supply chain)
1. Identity building and awareness
2. Holistic design thinking and building living cultures
3. Designing brands for tomorrow’s movements (those things people love so much they shape them, join them and love them)